Sunday, June 5, 2016

Miraculous Ladybug Theories!

Hey everyone! I'm very excited to start this blog.
Though unfortunately it won't be as consistent as I'd like. But it will contain some interesting theories and analysis from the stand point of a girl who loves to write and knows the rules.
Hope you like it, stay miraculous!

Image result for miraculous ladybug and chat noir


(A copy write notice, I own none of any of the above, following, left, right, etc. These characters belong to ZAG Toon. And if I take your fan art and display it, I hope you'll take it as a sign of appreciation. I'm not claiming anything here as my own, contact me and you'll get credit on the site, if not it shall remain anonymous. Or let me know and I'll take it down. I'm just unsure how to reach you so you can receive credit for you hard work and admiration for this show.)

I'm just an avid fan here to share her piece and theories for upcoming seasons. And if I'm correct in my predictions (and after years of practice I normally am) then some of this will come true. But I am going on an LDS mission August 3rd and will miss the debut of both season 2 and 3 so that is why the posts will suddenly drop off.
Thank you all!

Again, stay miraculous and ship LadyNoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment